12 Nov 2018
Filters® S.p.A renews the ISO 14001: 2015 certification, quality and management assurance on environmental impact processes.
The ISO 14001:2015 certification is about:
design and production of industrial filters, filtration and separation systems (liquid and gas), packages, through the phases of chip machining, plastic deformation, welding, assembly and inspection.
This certified environmental management system means:
- Control and maintenance of legislative compliance and monitoring of environmental performance.
- Reduction of waste (water consumption, energy resources, etc.).
- Facilitations in funding procedures and bureaucratic / administrative simplifications.
- Support tool in investment decisions or technological change.
- Tool to create and maintain business value.
- Instrument to safeguard corporate assets and transparency in acquisitions / mergers (risk management).
- Guarantee of a systematic and preordained approach to environmental emergencies.